Why Become A Member School?
Networking with schools who have a similar mission and vision is so important. Member schools pay a low annual fee and receive these benefits:
- Work with an Accredited Independent Private Faith-Based Partner Online School, not just a curriculum provider or corporation. Your mission is our mission!
- Our team of educators and administrators hold advanced degrees, have hundreds of years combined service in education, and know what it takes to meet the unique needs of your students.
- Discounted prices for virtual class enrollments (Extend your course offerings, provide for students who are off campus, build your own virtual environment, expand your onsite digital curriculum, and more.)
- Give your teachers an opportunity to join the Online Episcopal Teacher Team to improve skills, share experiences, and increase income
- Unlimited access to live and recorded webinars (Administrators, teachers and staff can participate in online training and complete follow up activities for inservice credit.)
This year’s topics include:
How do I prepare for 1:1 devices? How do we select digital curriculum or resources? How do I write lessons to incorporate digital assets in the classroom? What is Instructional Design and how does it change lesson plans for today’s schools? How do I evaluate teacher lessons in a digital environment? What policy changes should we think about when going digital? How do I hire for this new environment? Financing a Blended Learning environment?